Wednesday, May 31, 2006

 

Building My Corner...

I'm in the process of building my web sites(after so many false starts) and doing research on the web, has triggered a debate in my mind. 


I worked thru the tutorials at w3c for html, and took a look at the CSS tutorial. I understand that CSS adherence is the current standard for web sites, especially for interacting with the visitor, to enable giving the visitor the information they desire.  However, if a web site is not meant to be very interactive for the visitor,  is CSS needed?  Using what is possible with HTML 4 is a valid design decision for me, the novice web site builder. By keeping a web site simple, compact, and focused on its purpose, I can easily make changes if needed,  the web site would respond quickly, and it will be very clear to the visitor why the web site exists.


Until the next post...


Powered by Qumana



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?